China's Li Sees Economic Stability Though Tough Task AheadBloomberg News
Premier says authorities have tools to reach growth targets
Warns that global economy still undergoing adjustment
China’s economy is showing signs of stabilizing even as it undergoes a major transformation that won’t be easy in the near term, Premier Li Keqiang said Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day