China's ENN on Australian Buying Spree Fueled by Gas DownturnBy
ENN unit to buy stake in Australia's Santos for $750 million
Purchase follows LNG supply agreements with Origin, Chevron
China’s ENN Group is finding bargains in the liquefied natural gas market as prices of the fuel, and shares of companies that produce it, languish amid a supply glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's