Drillers Shrug at Once-Coveted Oil Leases and U.S. Revenue FlagsBy
Drop in oil prices cuts royalty income from federal lands
Conservation programs tied to drilling to feel the pinch
Cheap oil may be a boon to U.S. motorists who are paying less at the pump, but it’s costing the federal government hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks