China Zhongwang Bids to Improve Valuation With Shanghai ListingBy and
Company addresses undervaluation in Hong Kong: Guotai Junan
Aluminum firm was target of short-seller attack last year
Aluminum-maker China Zhongwang Holdings Ltd. said it will spin off its industrial extrusion business and list in Shanghai, as it bids to improve its valuation among investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks