Uber Sues Ola Claiming Fake Bookings as India Fight EscalatesBy
Ola denies all allegations, including that it made up accounts
The battle for Indian passengers spills into the legal arena
Uber Technologies Inc. sued Ola, accusing its Indian rival of creating fake accounts and making false bookings to interfere with its business, as the battle between the two ride-sharing services moves from the streets into the legal arena.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's