Global Steelmakers May Win Reprieve as China Exports Set to SlowBy
Noble Group says higher local steel prices will curb shipments
Steel has rallied in China after output dropped, Pirinski says
Help may be at hand for global steelmakers battered by competition from China. The record volume of exports from the top producer will probably drop after prices surged, boosting the attractiveness for mills of local sales against shipments overseas, according to Noble Group Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing