Ryanair's Derided Charleroi Hub Keeps Brussels ConnectedBy
Airport located an hour from capital becomes focus for flights
Main Zaventem hub shut until Saturday at least after attacks
Ryanair Holdings Plc, the biggest foreign carrier at Brussels Zaventem airport where 11 people were killed by terrorist bombs Tuesday, is still operating to the Belgian capital thanks to its choice of a far-flung airfield as a gateway to the area almost two decades ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks