Rizal Bank CEO Goes on Leave to Clear Name in $81 Million HeistBy
Bank chairman Helen Dee will take over in president's absence
Tan will have `more time to address baseless personal attacks'
Rizal Commercial Banking Corp., the Philippine lender whose employees are suspected of helping launder about $81 million stolen from Bangladesh’s central bank, said it accepted President Lorenzo Tan’s offer to go on leave.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks