Global Stocks, Commodities Fall as Rate Speculation Lifts DollarBy and
Fed officials touting possible April rate hike stir markets
Crude declines below $40 a barrel after U.S. stockpiles jump
Stocks dropped around the world, while U.S. shares erased declines, as the dollar extended gains into a fifth day, with the potential for higher interest rates from the Federal Reserve again roiling financial markets as the Easter vacation looms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's