Oil Declines a Second Day as U.S. Crude Supply Gain Adds to GlutBy
Drop eased after U.S. oil rig count fell to lowest since 2009
Iraq, U.A.E. to attend Doha output freeze meeting next month
Oil dropped a second day after U.S. crude stockpiles expanded again, keeping supplies at the highest level in more than eight decades.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets