Kingfisher Profit Beats Estimates on Growth in U.K., PolandBy
U.K. retailer to sell rest of B&Q China for 60 million pounds
Company says it remains `cautious' on outlook for France
Kingfisher Plc, Europe’s largest home-improvement retailer, reported profit that beat estimate amid growth in the U.K. and Poland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing