Honda Postpones New Brazil Plant Until Local Economy RecoversBy and
Delay is second one for Itirapina factory due to recession
Automaker expects to sell 18% fewer cars in country this year
Honda Motor Co. doesn’t plan on opening a plant the company is building in Brazil until there are signs of recovery in Latin America’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks