Google Taps Machine Learning to Lure Companies to Its CloudBy
Alphabet unit grabs Disney, Coke as new cloud customers
Nuance shares fall on concern about competition from Google
Google will create business tools and products based on its own artificial intelligence technology, seeking to entice more companies to rent its cloud-computing services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts