Goldman to Fed: Stop Worrying So Much About the Stronger DollarBy
The greenback's effect on inflation is `limited,' bank says
Bond market has boosted expectations for consumer price gains
It’s time for the Federal Reserve to end its dollar fixation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself