'Flash Crash' Trader Sarao Loses Extradition Ruling in U.K. CourtBy
Navinder Sarao was arrested and charged by the U.S. last year
Sarao is accused of making $40 million from spoofing markets
Navinder Singh Sarao, the British trader accused of making millions of dollars spoofing markets from his bedroom, came a step closer to being sent to the U.S. to face fraud charges after a London court ruled in favor of his extradition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's