Few Women in the Room at BOJ Meetings Runs Counter to Abe PledgeBy and
Minutes of sessions show men also dominate at BOK, ECB and BOE
Federal Reserve has higher number of women participants
Amid the details of monetary policy votes, one fact emerges from the records of recent meetings at major central banks including the Bank of Japan: Few women are in the room.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas