U.S. Attorney Is Turkey Twitter Sensation Over Graft ProbeBy
Preet Bharara charges gold trader at center of Turkish scandal
Reza Zarrab will `face American justice' soon, Bharara tweets
U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara has become an instant celebrity in Turkey after announcing charges against an Iranian gold trader at the center of a corruption scandal snuffed out under Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's