Taiwan Seen Approaching Zero-Rate World With Mystery BenchmarkBy
Market attention turns to how low 0.2% overnight rate can go
Central bank forecast to cut policy rate to 1.5% on Thursday
Taiwan’s interest rates are much closer to zero than you’d think.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders