Satellite Pioneer That Broadcast Moon Walk Now Groans Under DebtBy
Intelsat sold $1.25 billion of notes on Monday to buy time
Company has $15 billion debt load, high interest expenses
Intelsat SA, one of the world’s largest satellite operators, may have bought itself time to fix its debt problems. But it hasn’t made them go away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations