Ukraine Proposes Exchange as Russia Jails Savchenko for 22 YearsBy , , and
Judge convicts Ukrainian officer of aiding journalists' murder
Poroshenko urges Putin to swap her for two detained Russians
Ukraine called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to send its officer Nadiya Savchenko home in a prisoner exchange after she was sentenced to 22 years in a penal colony in a trial condemned by the U.S. and the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap