Russia's Sibur Sees Benevolent Market Fueling Ruble-Bond SalesBy and
Producer not ruling out additional issue of 10 billion rubles
Sibur set to revise budget for its biggest investment project
Russia’s largest petrochemical producer, Sibur Holding PJSC, isn’t ruling out doubling a sale of ruble bonds by the end of May if the market remains positive, according to its chief financial officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing