Pound Falls as Risk of `Brexit' Mounts on Brussels Terror AttackBy and
Sterling is worst performer among world's major currencies
Euro drops as investor confidence in European assets declines
The pound posted the biggest decline among major currencies amid speculation the Brussels terror attacks boost the case of campaigners who want to see Britain out of the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License