Performance Sports Says CEO Kevin Davis Is Leaving CompanyBy
Davis will be replaced by Amir Rosenthal on interim basis
Rosenthal previously served in various executive roles
Performance Sports Group Ltd., the sports equipment and apparel retailer whose shares have tumbled almost 64 percent this year, said Tuesday that Chief Executive Officer Kevin Davis is leaving the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing