Pacific E&P Shareholders Said to Lose All Under Chairmen's BidBy , , and
Creditors to gain about 40% of new equity in the company
Mexico's Alfa dropped bid for control of Pacific on Friday
Pacific Exploration & Production Corp. shareholders stand to lose everything under a debt-for-equity proposal that an independent committee of directors is set to approve this week, four people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts