Olympic Projects Cited in Brazil's Carwash Corruption ProbeBy and
Odebrecht construction conglomerate had offices raided again
Investigators identify possible bribes at metro, port projects
Police and prosecutors pursuing Brazil’s largest corruption scandal are investigating possible bribes at two multi billion-dollar projects related to the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, according to court documents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts