Lumber Liquidators Shares Jump After Clean-Air Probe EndedBy
Company ends California's investigation of flooring products
Firm says hasn't sold products from China since May 2015
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. shares jumped after the company agreed to pay $2.5 million to the California Air Resources Board to end an inquiry about its laminate flooring products sourced from China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's