Turkish Stocks Drop as Brussels Blasts Add to Probe ConcernsBy
Turkish equities retreat most in emerging markets, lira drops
U.S. charges against gold trader spark selloff of Halkbank
Turkish stocks retreated the most in emerging markets after the resurfacing of a corruption probe and explosions in Brussels sapped investor appetite for riskier assets. The lira also fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License