Junk Bond Traders Are Really Oil Traders Now as Markets ConvergeBy and
Record-high correlation between non-energy junk bonds and oil
Investors may not be focusing enough on risks, BofA says
The fortunes of junk-bond traders have never been more closely linked to oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single