Intel Former CEO, Chairman Andy Grove Dies at 79, Company SaysColin Keatinge
“We are deeply saddened by the passing of former Intel Chairman and CEO Andy Grove,” said Intel CEO Brian Krzanich. “Andy made the impossible happen, time and again, and inspired generations of technologists, entrepreneurs, and business leaders.”
Born in Budapest, Grove immigrated to the U.S. in 1956-7, having survived Nazi occupation and escaped Soviet repression.
He and his wife Eva were married for 58 years and had two daughters and eight grandchildren, Intel said.
Link to Statement:Link
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It's Gone Too Far
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day
- Dollar Steady, Oil Rises as European Stocks Falter: Markets Wrap
- Singapore Plans to Boost Goods and Services Tax to 9%