Indian Stocks Reverse Losses in Late Trade as Industrials ClimbBy
BHEL, Hero MotoCorp help Sensex erase 0.8% intraday decline
Sensex set for best month since January 2012 on $2.4b inflow
Indian stocks advanced, with the benchmark gauge erasing losses in the last hour of trade, as engineering companies and automakers climbed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's