France, Germany Need to Cooperate on Euro Effort, Villeroy SaysBy and
Would be `weak outcome' if nothing happens ahead of 2017 votes
Bank of France Governor calls for euro-area finance minister
France and Germany need to set aside their differences and take action to strengthen the euro area, Bank of France Governor Francois Villeroy de Galhau said Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing