Fosun Seeks IPO of Ironshore Months After Guo Acquired InsurerBy and
Fosun shares have slumped in Hong Kong as deals halted
Chairman Guo Guangchang completed Ironshore deal in November
Fosun International Ltd., the Chinese conglomerate led by billionaire Chairman Guo Guangchang, is weighing a possible initial public offering for Ironshore Inc. just months after acquiring the insurer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020