Fire Sale Over in Europe Oil Stocks Trading at Peak to PeersBy
Stoxx 600 energy companies rallied as much as 22% from low
Deutsche Asset now focusing on consumer, financial shares
European energy companies have staged one of the biggest recoveries among industries this year. Deutsche Asset Management’s Juan Barriobero, who bought the shares when they bottomed out, has stopped because they’ve become too expensive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations