Ex-Goldman Sachs Banker Bansal Gets Probation Over Fed LeakBy
Bansal pleaded guilty to getting documents from friend at Fed
Prosecutors had sought a sentence of as long as a year
An ex-Goldman Sachs Group Inc. banker who got a former colleague to steal documents from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York was sentenced to two years’ probation after a judge said he’d already been punished enough by having his reputation trashed on the Internet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's