Drillers Can't Replace Lost Output as $100 Oil Inheritance SpentBy
Output from new fields won't offset decline from this year
Investment cuts to have `very strong effect' by 2020: Rystad
For oil companies, the legacy of $100 crude is starting to run dry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling