Canada Tech Startups Winners as Morneau Backs Off Options PlanGerrit De Vynck
Morneau says no plans to raise tax rate on stock options
Canada budget also offers incentives for technology research
Canada’s technology sector spoke and the government listened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts