Brussels on Highest Alert Level After 31 Killed in BombingsBy and
More than 180 injured in three explosions in Belgian capital
Brussels at standstill as authorities search for more bombs
Belgium was on the highest terror-alert level after three bombings in Brussels on Tuesday killed at least 31, injured more than 180 and raised fears of follow-up attacks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy