ANZ Bank Plans to Eliminate 12 Positions in Its Markets DivisionBy
Cuts will affect jobs in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and U.K.
Unit includes foreign exchange, syndicated loans, fixed income
Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd., which in 2015 posted its slowest profit growth in seven years, plans to cut 12 jobs in its markets division to reduce costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing