Valeant Ex-CFO’s Trip From Goldman Sachs to Drugmaker’s TargetBy
Drugmaker blames Howard Schiller for `improper conduct'
Ex-interim CEO fires back that he won't resign Valeant board
Howard Schiller caught flak in the service of Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. just last month. As interim chief executive officer, he defended the drugmaker to a hostile U.S. Congress at a Washington hearing on price gouging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap