Lufthansa Puts Conditions on Deliveries of More Airbus A320neosBy
Lufthansa to take delivery of second A320neo `in coming days'
Plane limited to domestic routes amid concern over engines
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the first operator of Airbus Group SE’s troubled A320neo jetliner, is placing conditions on taking delivery of more of the planes this year after holding back on putting its second into service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets