Kenya, Uganda Leaders Plan More Discussions on Oil PipelineBy
Presidents to meet again in Kampala in about two weeks
Kenya competes with Tanzania for facility from Ugandan fields
Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Ugandan counterpart Yoweri Museveni agreed to hold another round of talks on a proposed regional oil pipeline after “fruitful discussions” on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again