ICC Convicts Former Congo Vice President Bemba of War CrimesBy and
Bemba awaits sentencing having served eight years in detention
Congo government will allow Bemba to return if he's released
The International Criminal Court found Jean-Pierre Bemba, a former rebel leader and presidential candidate in the Democratic Republic of Congo, guilty of war crimes and crimes against humanity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day