Gauge of Household Finances Worsens on Eve of Canada BudgetBy
Nanos consumer confidence index stays below 12-month average
Prime Minister Trudeau's debut budget to be released Tuesday
The number of Canadians who say their finances are worsening hit a three-year high as Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau prepares to unveil a budget aimed at reviving the country’s low- and middle-income families.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself