Fidelity Calls U.S. Fairly Attractive as Yield Premium ClimbsBy
Treasury yield climbs to highest in a decade versus peers
U.S. debt heads for biggest quarterly gain since 2012
Fidelity Capital Markets said the difference between yields on Treasuries and other bonds makes investing in the U.S. attractive, as America’s premium approached the most in a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's