Fed's Lacker Confident Inflation Poised to Rebound to 2% TargetBy
Says strong U.S. dollar, oil price drop will be temporary
Inflation expectations are anchored, official says in Paris
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Jeffrey Lacker said that inflation will rise back to the U.S. central bank’s 2 percent target once energy prices stabilize and the dollar stops advancing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks