Even as French Stocks Beat Peers, Traders Go for Exit: ChartBy
While French equities are rebounding faster than their European peers from February lows, investors are taking money out of the biggest exchange-traded fund tracking the benchmark CAC 40 Index for the first month since June. The $4.4 billion Lyxor ETF CAC 40 didn’t have a single day of withdrawals between July and February, even when the market fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks