ECB Spurring Fixed Income Pickup, Credit Agricole's Hocher SaysBy
January, February were `disappointing' months on bond markets
Credit Agricole's Hocher speaking in interview in Paris
The European Central Bank’s pledge for broader bond purchases is bolstering a recent pickup in fixed-income trading after a weak start to the year, said Jean-Yves Hocher, head of Credit Agricole SA’s corporate and investment bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing