Duke Energy to Produce Power Using Waste From Chickens and PigsBy
Utility agreed to buy biomethane from Carbon Cycle Energy
Biogas facility is planned for eastern North Carolina
Duke Energy Corp., the largest U.S. utility owner, is planning to use methane from pig and poultry waste to generate electricity at four North Carolina plants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's