Dollar Climbs as Fed Officials Say April Rate Increase PossibleBy
Currency rises from near nine-month low reached last week
Global foreign-exchange volatility is least since January
The dollar advanced for a second day as two Federal Reserve officials indicated that the central bank may raise interest rates as soon as next month, bolstering the appeal of assets denominated in the U.S. currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's