China's Rising Sway Seen in Korean Bonds as Holdings Exceed U.S.By
Chinese funds are now biggest holder of won-denominated debt
Investment in South Korean firms rose to record high in 2015
In a sign of China’s increasing presence in Asia’s No. 4 economy, its companies are buying up South Korean counterparts at a record pace and the country has now surpassed the U.S. as the biggest foreign holder of won-denominated bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing