China's Rising Sway Seen in Korean Bonds as Holdings Exceed U.S.By
Chinese funds are now biggest holder of won-denominated debt
Investment in South Korean firms rose to record high in 2015
In a sign of China’s increasing presence in Asia’s No. 4 economy, its companies are buying up South Korean counterparts at a record pace and the country has now surpassed the U.S. as the biggest foreign holder of won-denominated bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’